November 17, 2012 by Alice in Readerland
I’ve been awarded the One Lovely Blog Award! Many thanks to Bella of the blog Ciao Bella for presenting me with this award! If you haven’t visited Bella’s blog yet, you definitely should; not only does she talk about books, but she also blogs about other fun topics such as fashion and recipes.
One of the rules on accepting the One Lovely Blog Award is to list 7 facts about yourself. So here I go:
7 Facts About Me
1. I love my pets; I have two cats (named Toulouse and Figment) and a dog (named Einstein).
2. I just adore rainy days.
3. I collect notebooks.
4. I love Disneyland.
5. As a hobby, I sing and am a soprano. My favorite song to learn was the Italian song Time to Say Goodbye or Con te Partirò.
6. I procrastinated reading Watership Down and To Kill a Mockingbird for a while, but when I finally sat down and read them they became my favorite books.
7. I’m still happily surprised every time my blog receives a like, a comment, a follow, and in this case, an award! I still think it’s amazing that people other than my mom and my best friend are reading my blog!
The Rules of Accepting the One Lovely Blog Award
1. Link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Post the award photo in your post.
3. Share 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate a few other bloggers.
Fantastic Bloggers I’d Like to Nominate for the One Lovely Blog Award
Thank you all for following my blog and having terrific blogs yourselves!