November 27, 2012 by Alice in Readerland
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
1. The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen coming June 4th, 2013
I love Sarah Dessen’s books! So far, my favorites are The Truth About Forever, This Lullaby, and Along for the Ride.
2. Unremembered by Jessica Brody coming March 5th, 2013
Jessica Brody’s 52 Reasons to Hate My Father is one of my favorite books ever! I’m so excited to read Unremembered!
3. Perfect Scoundrels (Heist Society #3) by Ally Carter coming February 5th 2013
I’ve been waiting for Heist Society #3 ever since I finished Heist Society #2!
4. Gallagher Girls #6 by Ally Carter coming in 2013
Title, cover, and exact release date TBA, the last book in the GG series is set to come out later next year. I’ve been a fan of the GG series for a few years so I’m definitely anxious to see how Carter wraps up the series!
5. Who Needs Magic? (Magic #2) by Kathy McCullough coming July 9th, 2013
I loved Don’t Expect Magic, so I’m excited to see how the sequel is!
6. The Reece Malcolm List by Amy Spalding coming February 5th, 2013
A main character meeting her mother who is a writer? A main character who also enjoys choir and musicals? Yes please!
7. Also Known As by Robin Benway coming Febuary 26th, 2013
This lead is a spy and gifted safe cracker!!! Okay, so I already read this, but I have to wait until January to review it!
8. How My Summer Went Up in Flames by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski coming May 7th, 2013
For some reason, I’m fascinated by road trips! I just finished reading this book last week, but again, I have to wait until 2013 to review it!
9. The Summer I Became a Nerd by Leah Rae Miller coming in 2013
A cheerleader who is a nerd? I’ve got to read this book!
10. Shades of Earth by Beth Revis coming January 15th, 2013
The last in the Across the Universe Trilogy is coming soon!
What are your most anticipated books of 2013?