May 20, 2013 by Alice in Readerland
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This week’s Top Ten Tuesday is Top Ten Favorite Book Covers of Books I’ve Read!
(Titles link to Goodreads)
1. Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
Yes, it’s most likely just a showpiece, but I just had to include it! The “1” as a match and a spine that looks like an actual matchbox? Brilliant! (My post with more details on it here.)
2. Just One Wish by Janette Rallison
On the hardcover version of this book, the little dandelion puffs have glitter on them!
3. The Boy Next Door by Meg Cabot
My favorite Meg Cabot book! I’ve always wanted a Harlequin Great Dane and I love the rainbow font!
4. Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
I love Alice in Wonderland. I love tea and teapots. Where can I buy a copy of this?!
5. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
A beautiful cover for a beautiful book. I already own a copy of To Kill a Mockingbird, but I’d love to own this 50th Anniversary Edition!
6. A Long, Long Sleep by Anna Sheehan
This book was my favorite book that I read (for the first time) this year (my review) and I think the cover is so simple and classy!
7. Dragon Slippers by Jessica Day George
I absolutely adore the stained glass window and the tagline “She wanted dragon gold. She got a pair of shoes.”
8. Bad Kitty by Michele Jaffe
I love cats, and I also love how the pink and black make the cover pop!
9. For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund
Okay, so I still need to read this one. But I just had to include it because it’s my favorite YA book cover!
10. The Selection by Kiera Cass
I love the gorgeous gown and the crown above the book title!
What are your favorite book covers of books you’ve read?